photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Black, White and Gold... H A U L

Some of my favourite finds this past month...


The season of bling, sparkle and riches is upon us.  From Guy Fawkes Night to Diwali and Christmas, there are many festivals celebrating light and the dark.  With that in mind, I have been inspired to re-organise my cupboard office in a gold, black and white theme.  Here are a few of my favourites.


MAVERICK MAMA zip pouch -  +KemiKids
I keep an iPad 2, a notebook and pen in this for a quick grab and go office on the move.



BLACK & GOLD VASE+KellyHoppenTV



VARIETY OF STORAGE BOXES+HomeSenseUK





NOTEBOOKS+HomeSenseUK



WHITE DOOR HANDLES with bronze bird+HomeSenseUK



MY HOME OFFICE


I'll be sharing a post on how I work from home in an office without an office space...



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve