photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Thursday, 20 October 2016

Boys who Read

What we are reading this week...




My boys read.  They read ALOT, I am always told how unusual that is,  I always thought it was a personality thing, as my eldest used to cry when I told him to choose a book.  I LOVED reading as a kid and would often read the dictionary, new words were like sweeties to me so I never understood why he hated it so much.  Louie reads to distraction.  He has at least two books with him wherever he goes, including, to my frustration, on trips to the supermarket.  Sorry to all of those that he's bumped into along the aisles.  With this in mind, and for the boys to get used to presenting their thoughts, we've decided to film them talking over the books they have read and loved each week.  So look out for the videos the film of themselves over on our Youtube channel, with links from here!




Week Beginning Sunday 16th October 2016

Alexander aged 7

Reading for the first time
Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Last Straw by Jeff Kinney
Alexander has been reading through the series reading 2 a week.









Kaliyl aged 14

Reading for the 3rd time Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Reading for the 2nd time Animal Farm by George Orwell
Reading for the 1st time The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton








No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve