photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Monday, 29 February 2016

Anticipating Spring

Finding myself through my mess!!!!



I am a lover of Spring.  being born in May, I guess it may inevitable that Spring is my favourite season.  Warm enough to throw jackets to the wind, cool enough to maintain a good hairstyle.

With that, on this Leap year day of the 29th February, I have begun Spring early and am throwing out, donating and organising my bedroom.

If you have not already, check out my spring cleaning guide.  We are holding out on painting this Spring as we have some major works to commence.  Fingers crossed the husband isn't too busy or tired to start...  This Year!

As the cliche goes, you'll be surprised at how much space you gain, and, funnily enough, I feel as though I just went shopping, with all the items  I'd forgotten I owned!





Tidying my drawers was a revelation.  I found out some things about myself.


  1. I own a lot A LOT of vests, 21 actually! Especially white ones, which were mostly greying...
  2. Although I complain about my weight, I am generally the same size as I was 10 years ago!
  3. I have clothing from 10 years ago!  They are big brands and in good knick, I'd defo wear them again.  
  4. I don't own as much black as I had imagined.  Which is probably why I don't own as much black.  I do however own a lot of navy blue items; in my mind whilst shopping, I wasn't buying black AGAIN!
  5. I have spent way to much time in Hollister, teenagers...  and then the odd item for myself
  6. I'm a party animal!  My party wear has a drawer and half a wardrobe to itself!
  7. My OCD, after a few years on hiatus, is back.  Back to colour coded, itemised drawers!  YES!!

Funny thing is, in the past year, Ive barely shopped for myself, I think it's time to change that over the next few months...  I have some white vests to replace.

Have a go, see what you can find out about yourself...















Comment, Subscribe, Share... All free

- Tomboy x -

Watch this old video of us folding t-shirts ...  Can you do it?  Set a timer on how fast!
>>>>>  How to fold a t-shirt Game


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve