photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Friday, 11 December 2015

Hello Again from the crazy house!



As always, with 4 boys a husband and a tomcat, life takes over...  I have much to write and bring you up to date with.

My travel journal, documenting our European trip, will be posted in January keeping in line with the traditional timing of travel sales!

I'll also be posting a few beauty reviews

But first can I just say it's that fabulous time of the year again.  Follow our picture Advent on Instagram!  How are you preparing?




2 comments:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information. Each & every thing of your post are amazing. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting Alan Galy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this comment. I am glad you enjoy them.

      Delete

We love comments, it all helps us to improve