photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

This Months Best Buys.... Prints


After speaking with a friend of mine, I thought I should begin sharing my monthly purchases, I shop in phases so bear with me!

This month I seem to have a penchant for all things printed.
Plain is, well too plain sometimes.

It started with a pair of leggings for the mini boy;
yes, leggings on boys, we LOVE them!!

Tree Leggings £10 Exclusive Donna Wilson for John Lewis

Purchased from John Lewis by the lovely Donna Wilson.  We felt very proud to see them in store as we had met her at Bubble London some time ago, another friend in our heads.


Now...  I very rarely show my own eclectic styling but this was a must.  Strolling along the road one sunny September morning I saw a Peacock store; being the snob that I am, my first reactions are to face forward and stay far away from this bargain store, however, on this occasion my subconscious mind ushered my feet inside; after all, it wouldn't actually kill me, it's s early and no-one would see!!  


Hat £19.99 Zara, Jumber £25.99 Zara,
Trousers £10 Peacocks, White leather Converse
I am beyond proud of what I found.  At a rock bottom price of £10 these patterned trousers can be dressed up or down.  The material is light and the colours 'banging'.  Whoop whoop! One for the subconscious mind, but don't make a habit of it!




Hero print joggers H&M kids £7.99

This print caught my eye in H&M kids, perfect for Alexander.... Skinny joggers!  We bought them in a size smaller than usual for the skinny effect, the length is generous so we are able to get away with it.

To top it off a pair of Geometric print Notebooks £2.99 from a selection at Homesense...


Well, that's it for the month of September, the weather is beginning to change and I'm sure Octobers purchases will reflect that.

What have you been purchasing this month?  Leave a comment in the box below, I'd love to know!

Please SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE...  It's all FREE!!!

Tomboy -x-



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve