Monday, 2 December 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

H
Cassis by The White Company
I can't help but to sing that line!

Let the festivities begin!

My Christmas always starts straight after Guy Fawkes night with a berry scented candle, either Cassis from The White Company or Wild fig & Cassis from Jo Malone.  It's what gets my senses ready for the festivities to come.



Our baba in last years Angel costume


Next comes the Christmas decorations out of the loft, my Christmas songs playlist and several trips around the Christmas departments at my favourite stores, Liberty London being my absolute favourite, but one I had neglected for many a year.  I always seemed to be pregnant or with babe, so battling the streets of Central London has been the last thing on my mind.  This year (George Michael's Last Christmas just popped into my head!) I am planning a reunion, me, myself and Liberty!

Where everyone else is running around buying up toys, electricals' and the odd winter slipper, I soak up the Christmas spirit, thankful that my presents have been bought!  Of course, I'm not perfect, and it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't run around like a headless chicken trying to find that one last item!  But right now, my mind is on the day, the menu, the games and the booze!

These next few days I will, with my mother, put together a menu.  The dried goods will be ordered and a plan of action as to where and when we will purchase the fresh good will be mapped out.  By the end of the week I will have moved on to making costumes for the boys school plays.

As I bop around to my hilariously funky online advent calendar I wish you a happy beginning to the winter festivities.

Tomboy -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#onlyboysandtomboys #instagram #asweare #realtime