Wednesday, 19 June 2013

I'm Forever Loving Bubble!





Pretty bubbles in the Air...  That song is now firmly stuck and you will hear me humming as I walk through my local park with boys 3 and 4 throughout this coming week!







I now feel like a veteran of the Bubble London trade shows, even though today is only my 3rd.  It was so good to see the familiar faces and meet new ones.  Decorating and interior design has been a recent focus of mine, and, although I go to Bubble London for the clothes, I fell in love with a few labels selling interior goodies.  High on my radar were Sew Heart Felt whose fair trade felt rugs and animal heads will look great in any little wanna be hunters room,  the book 'We're going on a bear hunt' can take on a whole new ending with a lil imagination!  Keeping on an animal theme Beau Loves continues next season with great bedding and I could picture Donna Wilsons cheeky 'Blah blah' blanket thrown over the edge of an armchair in the reading nook.









Animals were a strong theme throughout the Spring Summer '14 collections, with exotic bird print shirts by Rising Stars of Tomorrow winners Milk and Rock, Jelly fish trousers by Indikidual and stag head 'born to be wild' tops by 'friends in our head' Cute Graffiti one of my favourite collections of the entire show.  Even new designs by Little Titans tights for boys have a wild animal theme, it was so good to see them back; I'm loving the ideas swimming around my head for the Editorial showcasing these collections.










Little Alexander  attended with me today and pointed out a few items he would like.  I must say that the boy has great style, learnt from his mother I suspect, cough, cough!!  He directed us to the lovely ladies at Oh Baby London, whom I've been friends with on Instagram for a little while now, it was good to finally meet them.  They were kind enough to give Alexander a little metal lunch box full of stickers which he kindly, and autocratically, shared amongst his brothers.  I did often cringe as he swung the box back and forth in a bored moment, children, like cars, should be insured; fully comp!




Alexander loved Maa Shoes, The green star boots are on his wish list, the brogues are on mine!





His time spent in Barbados drew him to an island print t-shirt by Molo, he was as fascinated as I was impressed at the detailed and quality print tee, defo joins the wish list, with a pair of skinny, rolled jean shorts and straw hat, we could take the look to any cool event in London.




One to look out for is BubbaLittle, I'm looking forward to the launch of their 3D fruit tees, the velvet feel fruits are great for baby's sensory development.  They look fun and cute too, a great gift for new parents.








Overall, as usual, an inspiring day.

Tomboy and Alexander -x-


See Alexander in one of his 'Cooking with Alexander' shows on OB&Ttv





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

#onlyboysandtomboys #instagram #asweare #realtime