Friday, 14 June 2013

Webspiration





With the OB&T retail section soon to be launched,  I perused my way through a select group of favourite brands for inspiration.  I have always been pretty clear about the kind of thing I like, clear clean and light.  With the exception of the Hollister shops, it is what attracts me into a store and onto a website and past the front page of a magazine.





If you have been following from the beginning you will have noticed a transformation and ongoing improvement of the look and feel of this blog.  The retail section will be nothing less than fabulous,
'yes I have been watching Kimora Lee Simmons in Life in the Fab Lane a lot lately, yes Nene Leakes from the Real Housewives of Atlanta has had a dramatic affect on my vocabulary!'
With this amount of fabulousness, there is enough to share a little peek at a few of the brand sites I love to visit.

Have fun!


Tomboy-x-









































LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...