photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Friday, 24 May 2013

What's coming this week

Minifashionisto



I know it's been more than hot minute since I blogged last but it's been an absolute whirlwind since my return.  It appears as though I had been desperately missed during my time away and have had, literally the entire months backlog to catch up on.  The pitfalls of running your own business and have time off! Any way, I am up on my feet and have once again hit the ground running, well jogging if I'm honest!  Ready to rock and roll!!  Thank you for patiently awaiting my return.





Have you had a chance to check out my 10 year olds blog MiniFashionisto please do, he is a page view watcher!  He will be blogging about all things fashion and will throw in the odd book review.  And, as it is written entirely by a 10 year old, it would be a good way to get your own children into reading blogs, as reading seems to be a fast dying art.

Lion top by NEXT

This weekend I have a christening to go to and had been looking around for smart clothes the challenges I faced are in the up-coming post 'Tis the season of smart clothes'

Today I had the pleasure of viewing my sons schools new uniform.  If you had read 'Too cool for school' you would be aware of my thoughts about uniform.  I am pleased to say that my wishes have been granted, to a point.  'One mummy's campaign for the return of formality' discusses my views on the lack of formal dress in recent years.

I will begin posting a few of my favourite fashion finds weekly, and, if you haven't already, be sure to Pinterest boards, so very inspirational, Pinterest is an app I just cannot do without.
follow our


Well I hope that will be enough to get those juices flowing, follow, share and comment, and thank you for reading!

Tomboy -x-





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve