photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Saturday, 6 April 2013

My baby has learnt to blow his nose






I know it's one of those things that only a mother could get excited about but I am a mother, so I'm excited!







Long passed are those moments when he couldn't blow and was all stuffy so I had to suck, yes suck, the snot from his poor little congested nose. I know many of you are feeling quite ill right now, I think it may be an old West Indian thing, I was taught to do it by my first sons Jamaican born grandmother. My mother never did it, or in fact anyone in my family and friends, but it worked so I continued to do it with all of my sons. The trick is, of course, not to swallow!  It relieves a stuffy uncomfortable baby, do not suck hard.   I'm picturing your face as you read. Spit it out and rinse your mouth with mouthwash.

Your alternative is a hand sucker which can be found at Boots and Amazon, I don't find these as successful, but they are better than nothing!

Well I am now relieved of my sucking duties, thank goodness!

 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve