photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

What's to come: Article teasers

Have you subscribed to our blog?  

Make sure you don't miss any new posts by subscribing in the side bars or following us on Bloglovin (click on the button), Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube.  Follow buttons can be found in either of the side bars and on the tabs at the top of the page. Have a look at the pic below.




Here is a little teaser of an upcoming post from the Tomboy:

When is the right time to potty train and what do I do?


Working with children under 5 for almost two decades and raising 4 children of my own, I've seen many a transition from dependable nappies to independant pants.  I've been asked the question
"when do I start training my child?"
 When indeed.  Like absolutely everything else I always say
"it depends on the child"
I've helped toddlers as young as 11 months to use the potty, but that is rare........