photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Saturday, 23 March 2013

The missing box... Investigation underway

The Hunt for the missing comment box begins.

Blogger mum of 4 boys Tomboy talks to us of her confusion as she looked for her comment box at the end of her posts and it just wasn't there.  OB&T news investigates and asks, What happened?

"I've had so many compliments on the new design applied to this blog, and have worked very hard on making it look good, learning all about widgets, plugins, HTML codes, RSS feeds, it's definitely been a labour of love, blood, sweat and tears."

We asked, when did you realise it was missing? 
"As a member of Britmums, I've had the pleasure of being part of forums with other blogger mums discussing all things blogging.  Just this morning as I was preparing to join a new linky, another new word I've learnt, #PoCoLo helping to get newbies like me out there; I found that with all my meddling I've somehow lost my comment box.  I was wondering what happened.  I had started with a few posts and received readers comments and now I post more on a regular basis they have dried up!"
Post Comment Love set up by Victoria Welton of Verily, Victoria Vocalises, is where bloggers share and read posts then well #PoCoLo.  The officials at Only Boys and Tomboys have released a statment.

"We are aware of the situation and are working around the clock to rectify.  We have enlisted outside help, the husband, and the missing comment box should return to the end of each post soon."
_________________________________________________________________________________

But on a serious note, I've obviously cocked up and the husband will be helping to fix it!  Please bear with me.

Tomboy -x


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! So all I need to do was launch an investigation!! My comment box is back! Thank you to the blogger theif for returning it!!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, it all helps us to improve