photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Mini Post: Aaaaaargh!! Where is Spring? I need to clean!




I don't know about you, but I am absolutely itching for the weather to change.
I need to do a proper spring clean, shampoo my carpets, air the mattresses and get those windows open.  Easter is just around the corner and I need to be ready.





Here in London, the idea of warmer, brighter weather has become a dream, a lottery type of dream, you know the one, where you hope this week will be the week.  My inner OCD goddess is tapping her foot impatiently clearing her throat repeatedly and frowning a most mothers cross grimace.
Okay okay just dry will have to do.

After having a look at BBC London's weather report for the next week, I have scheduled in 6 spring cleaning days.  Fancy cleaning alongside me?  I'll be posting each morning a 'to do' checklist for the following day, starting this Friday 22nd March.  If your inner OCD god/goddess is trapped in a fortress guarded by a dragon; just pop along each day and read what I'm doing whilst sitting down with a cup of tea and a slice of cake!

Rubber gloves at the ready!  Let's go!

Tomboy -x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve