photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Monday, 25 February 2013

Notting Hill darling!




I love where I live in West London, I am just 15 minutes drive from Westfields London. 15 minutes drive from Central London and a literal hop n skip from Notting hill and the uber trendy Portobello road. Here are some of my favourite finds this week.






Starting at Pedlars who make one of the most amazing hot chocolates I've ever had, and it was complimentary, added to the enjoyment!  Great accessories for the boys room.  I'm thinking of re-decorating!
It's a dogs lite!!  Excuse the pun!  Standing dog £120, sitting dog £195




Vintage style wall phone, a snip at £38





Vintage throw backs...



Charity shopping at it's chicest, Fara kids and baby


Fara find, classic!  Add a flat cap and you're off at rock bottom prices too!






Great attention to detail in Fara' decor

Sorry about the blur.  Petit Aime
Love the chunky knit

Add caption

Starting from £150 these fabric bird boxes are a beautiful addition to any child's room










A Tomboy dress seems like an anomaly but here it is.  Cath Kidstons trains dress!!
 I would love the skirt to this and wear with a white vest top in the summer.