photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Saturday, 9 February 2013

Bubble London Highlights AW13

I was so excited about getting back into the full swing of kids fashion and the children's wear trade show Bubble London AW13 did not disappoint.

First off it was so good to see my firm favourites Indikidual on such good form.  They have been noted in every blog and children's wear magazine worth their price in salt and for Autumn Winter 2013 Indikidual's designer/founder Syreeta did not hold back!  The usual characters were met with totem pole and domino designs.  I loved the strong use of black and white, what could be more unisex!!  With so many great items it was hard to pick a favourite but one must do what one must!!


My favourite outfit for this season from Indikidual
  

Totem pole romper


As this was not my first Bubble show like my last, I approached it quite differently.  I was like a hawk and moved swiftly around the stands only stopping as something caught my eye and making a beeline for my favourites to see what was new.  I deliberately searched around for Beau Loves as not only did I enjoy their designs last season but I found them to be such lovely people and, as Wendy Williams says, they are part of the 'friends in my head'!  I was happy to see husband and wife together again with a much wider range of clothing, and, bedding!!!  Whoop whoop, go Beau Loves!  Trademark funky and fun I looked at everything and thought 'I WANT!'  The stand also looked so great with everything showcased so clearly, you could appreciate each individual piece.  From on trend colours to theatrical mask prints there was a feel of 'Where the wild things are' and a Shakespearean play.  OK so now I'm gushing but I was, as my kids would say, 'Uber impressed!' 


How can anyone choose just one piece?!!





Bedding!!!  LOVE IT!!

Every child loves something on their clothes to play with, jester style bobbles on the toes will keep  baby and toddlers amused for ages.  Love the grey and red too!!

Add caption

A smart coat with a fun twist






Elbow patch detailing
The wild things live with me!!!

Love the hareem pants, boys or girls can wear



 Others I loved were Cute Graffiti whose funky print short and long sleeved tees showcased what great things are to come, Little Mashers, whose chalk tees would make fantastic gifts being so beautifully presented and boxed, both of these brands use organic materials, and funky Kik Kids whose on trend colours and funky pieces lend easily to breakdance chic, I loved their hats!!



 
A hat for every head!!
Funky fresh
Individual loves were this moustache tee by Minimyo, with fashions like these to come, I look forward to winter at the end of this year!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve