photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Boys can wear pink.... Breast cancer awareness..

When I ran the race for life this year my family came along to support me.  Even though they were not permitted to run they all donned a pink item in honour of the occasion.  Pink is not just for girls and my boys will sport pink bands, t-shirts, jumpers and the like to raise money and awareness for this brilliant cause this month.  At the same time they are learning about the importance of screening and hopefully will be able, in the future, to help perhaps their wives, friends and even me!

For more information and how you can get involved follow this link:  I'd like to be involved


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve