photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Apologies, for a well earned break... Sort of!!

It has been a whirlwind the past two months as this concept has completely taken off and the support and current success has taken me by surprise.. Having settled my 3 year old in school, his first year, and the baby into part-time nursery, I can now turn my hand to business!  Thank you sooo much for your on-going support.

This week I'll be trawling around the high street stores for those autumn essentials, if you didn't know, tweed is a hit this autumn so look out for a quintessentially English fashion photo shoot starring loads of 'non-scratchy', as my boys would say, tweed!  Graduate preppy is also huge this season and I'll be sourcing the best, jackets and sweaters in a range of prices..  Oh it feels soooo good to be back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve