photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

MIA.....

If you are a regular visitor, you may have noticed that I have not posted in a week.  Yes me, long term sufferer of verbal diarrhoea!!  I have been suffering with a most awful head cold leaving me with partial, and only very partial, hearing in my left ear, much to the pleasure of my cruel children and husband who have been taking full advantage of this whispering and mumbling at every opportunity!  It had also left me unbalanced and made my vision worse than usual.

I am however, on the road to recovery and will be back to blogging normal shortly, until then, refresh your self with a few of my past blogs...

Knickers in your supermarket basket         Little Titan tights for boys       Lollibop Festival 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve