photo slider

Search This Blog

MailChimp subscribe popup

Sunday, 8 July 2012

Lollibop festival 2012

Festival season has truly begun!

From party in the Park to Lollibop, throw in the Euro cup, Tennis at Wimbledon and the Olympics this summer although a wet one, has been fun, fantastic and full!!

For you parents of under 11 year olds like myself, make sure you book your tickets for the Lollibop festival, a music festival for children held at Regents Park London.  I am a Lollibop virgin but have heard amazing things about it and am uber excited about going.  Myself, my husband, our 3 youngest and some friends are booked and ready to go, I have been stokking up excitement in the young ones with lists of performers, including CBeebies Zingzillas and Mister Maker, my 3 year olds personal favourite.

I have already thought of how I will style them for the day...  Bright and funky with wellies and a pair of flossies in their bag or vice versa in case of dry weather, umbrellas and sunblock at the ready roll on 19th August!

I will be taking pics of the funkiest dressed kids there, with parents permission of course, so I hope to see you there 'representing'!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, it all helps us to improve